Sat, 16 Mar|
Money Matters: Property Investing
Property Investing: From Side Hustle to Six Figure Income with Axion Property Partners will be a day-long workshop and masterclass!
Time & Location
16 Mar 2019, 11:00 – 16:00
Bush House, Bush House, 30 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4B
About The Event
Part 3 of our Money Matters series is centred around Property Investing with our event Property Investing; From Side Hustle to Six Figure Income with Axion Property Partners. Founding Director, Ayesha Ofori will be leading a hands-on workshop and masterclass on a Saturday - so prepare to leave ready to begin developing a property portfolio, even if you don't have a hefty deposit saved! If you attended our event in December you know that Ayesha is a certified boss when it comes to the property game.
Have you ever thought about buying a property, either to live in or as a rental investment… but you’re not sure of the steps to take?
Do you already own property and want to explore how to optimise your current position, or scale things up?
Are you curious about why property investing seems to be such a popular means of wealth creation?
If any of these questions resonate with you then this is an event you’ll like! Property investing expert, Ayesha Ofori, and her Axion Academy team will guide you through an anatomy of property investing, bringing case studies to life and opening up the possibilities of what you can achieve in an engaging and relevant manner.
Too often property is presented in a dull and linear fashion, but this day aims to show you how multi-dimensional this area is, so that you own the choice of whether to make it your side hustle for some extra income or to turn it into a life-changing, 6 figure, annual income generating machine.
The day will be full of content, insights and learning tools for you to immediately benefit from. Including: Deep-dives into various property strategies:
- How to get started and how to grow a property portfolio or business.
- Live case studies, so you can see actual examples of what you can do, complete with all the figures so you understand the finance side.
- Talks on key areas including:
- Fundraising – where to find money to start investing.
- Deal Analysis – how do you know if a property is the “right” property to buy?
- Deal Sourcing – where to find the right properties to buy.
- Building your core team – who do you need involved to complete your property purchase.
- Risk management – what to be mindful of and how to invest in a sensible way.
- Group exercises and round tables designed to test what you’re learning throughout the day to make sure you leave with tangible action points.
- Q&A session where you can have all your property questions answered. No question is too small or “silly”. Any property questions you have will be answered.
- Property quiz where the winner will get 3 hours of FREE property mentoring and coaching from Ayesha Ofori.
Property Investing, done the right way, is a means to gaining financial freedom!
WCAN has been taking our finances as black women incredibly seriously so we have prepared a number of events for you starting with our Plan, Budget Save event in January and our Investing 101 event with WealthSimple in February. We're sure you've seen many workshops and masterclasses on property investing for £1000+ for attendance with so called experts but Ayesha has offered to work with us for a minimal amount with maximum impact. When complete you should leave ready to begin investing in property beyond just buying your first property, whether you have £20,000+ saved for a deposit or zero!
You really do not want to miss this event! It will be a FULL DAY event, all the materials you will need will be given on the day, we'll supply food, drinks and more... plus access to Ayesha as a mentor moving forward will be available - Let's all secure the bag this year!
More on Founding Director of Axion Property Partners, Ayesha Ofori:
Born and raised in London, Ayesha graduated from Imperial College London with an MSci in Physics. She then worked for Morgan Stanley in Investment Banking and the Real Estate Investing Team. Ayesha later earned an MBA from London Business School before joining Goldman Sachs where she was an Executive Director and worked for over 6 years as a Wealth Management Advisor to Ultra High Net Worth Individuals. After over a decade of working in the Financial Services sector and building up a large personal property portfolio of buy-to let's, HMO's, small scale property developments and larger Commercial Conversions, Ayesha set up two property businesses. Axion Property Partners, which works with High Net Worth Investors who want to invest in UK Residential Property and the Axion Academy which seeks to empower women and ethnic minority groups to develop a range of entrepreneurial business skills and gain financial freedom through property investing.
- Ticket type
Early BirdPrice£109.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
Last Week Price Slash!Price£109.00